Wednesday, July 7, 2010

About Me

My name is Jessica. I am a 32 year old single mother of two incredible boys. Brendan, who is 11 years old, and Zachary, who is 7 years old. I am also mother to 2 sweet Maltese puppies, Milo & Maisy. I have a very loving and supportive boyfriend of the past 3 years named, Jesse. Yes...we have the same name!!! I am a Registered Nurse, certified in Obstetrics. I have worked on an amazing Labor & Delivery unit for the past 4 years. I am still in awe of the fact that I get the priviledge of bringing new life into this world. I am lucky to be very close to my family, especially my identical twin sister, Jennifer. I am also fortunate to have a great group of friends who are always there for me when I need them. I get to live everyday of my life in paradise, living in sunny Florida and so close to the beautiful beaches. Unfortunately, I also get to live everyday in pain as I suffer from Migraine with Aura, Chronic Daily Headache and Occipital Neuralgia. I have recently learned to take it day by day, realizing I now have limitations and am unable to live life as I once used to.

No comments: