Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is raising two happy, healthy, handsome, smart, funny, well-rounded children!  Of course, I am a little biased...but they are good boys and I couldn't be more proud!

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is my bed!  If I am reading, writing, watching tv or browsing the interet, I am on my bed under my down comforter.


3.  My fashion philosophy is comfort.  Jeans, tees & boots in the cooler weather...sundresses & flip flops in the summer. 


4.  Something every girl should have is a sexy pair of shoes for those special nights out.


5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find...wallet, small digital camera, day planner, pen, lotion, chapstick, hair tie & pain medicine.


6.  My favorite music right now is Adele.


7.  My favorite part of my body is probably my eyes...they are my feature most complimented on.


So...you can join in the fun by either filling in the blanks in the comments or link up over at the little things we do.

Have a happy Friday!

Love,


No comments: