Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cancelled Procedure

This morning I was supposed to have my diagnostic medial branch block, aka, facet joint injection at my c1-c2. 

Well...I cancelled.

With the holidays fast approaching...I just decided I had to wait. would've cut into my shopping budget to pay the $400 co-pay...Physically...I would be down and out for awile...and I just have too much to get done...and was STRESSING me out!  I am still unsure if it's the right thing for me to do. 

So...I put it all on hold til after the holidays.

Now to rely on rest, relaxation, medication and ice packs as much as possible for the next month!


WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Hoping you are able to hold out! geemanitly -a $400 copay sucks!

Fighter said...

Hey, ya I live in north florida. thanks so much for reading my blog.

Migrainista said...

I can understand why you would want to wait until after the holidays. $400 is crazy high copay! Yikes!

Jessica said...

Hoping I can hold out too! Not such a good day today. =( I am now rescheduled for Dec. 30th and Jan. 6th.

Overall my insurance is very good. $10 for meds., $10 for drs. appts. & $15 for specialists. Botox and everything was covered at 100%. But, my surgical co-pay is $200...which in the end will actually cost $800 for all 4 steps...only 3 if I can get him to do both sides of the ablation at once again...but last time I wanted to die from the agony!

Emily said...

Sounds like a good call! Hopefully this will be a great month. :)