Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photos By Mamie





Creating this blog has allowed me to meet so many amazing, strong women that I now consider to be my friends.  One of whom, is Mamie McClellan...a fantastic photographer and a chronic pain sufferer.  She lives her life battling multiple illnesses such as Crohn’s disease,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Supraventricular Tachycardia...all the while raising her daughter, Katie, and persuing her passion for taking pictures.  I was honored to be asked to send her some of my knitted hats to use as photo props.  Here are a couple of recent pictures taken of beautiful baby Emily wearing a Pixie Dust Beige hat with naturally rolled brim in Fairy Tale Pink accented with a cute little flower...perfect for any little girl!

Be sure to check out Mamie's blog...Photos By Mamie!!!

7 comments:

Della said...

What an adorable baby girl, and your hat on her is darling. I could just cuddle her all day long :)

MOMMOM said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY AND BEAUTIFUL WORKMANSHIP ON THE BABY HAT. I WISH I COULD FIND YOUR STORE ON LINE SO I COULD SEE ALL YOUR HATS AND SCARVES.

Barbara said...

What beautiful photos!

Heather said...

what a cutie!!! Love the hat too! The pictures are just darling! I hope you are having a good day today with less pain!

Spring said...

Your hats are wonderful, I can't believe you just started knitting... I love the flower too, would love to know how you make them :)

Heather said...

Congrats on getting your hat used in these photos! I checked out your friend's blog and her photos are beautiful. She has such a pretty little girl. I read her bio and she said that she had ulcerative colitis which turned into Crohn's disease...my friend has UC and she lost a LOT of weight; she is under 100 pounds now. She's had to alter her diet (no sugar & flour, for starters - yikes!) and she's slowly getting better, but it's a scary condition. It's great that your friend has all those illnesses and still is able to pursue her passion!

Photos By Mamie said...

Thanks for the sweet comments and sending the hats. So glad to have met you.